View Single Post
Old 19-09-2022, 01:37 PM
Master

Considerations 150 …

You Are Living Your Design Now …

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

There seemed to be some interest in my last post on the Electrical Panel … #149 … and so I will expand a bit here.

Every one of us … myself included … is here living as a continuation from our last incarnate lifetime … wherever that may have taken place. To make things easier … I will assume our last lifetime was a physical one on this planet. I’ll carry on from there.

The vast … vast majority of the masses have so much accumulated karmic implications stacked up that are waiting to be balanced that each lifetime is dedicated to that. To be clear … this does *not* mean that it is all negative … nor fully deterministic. There are certainly rewards involved … to meet past mates and friends … people that were children in a past life that are not so in this lifetime … the list could be endless. My point being … you are living now what you “set in motion” in a past life … by whatever word you wish to use to define / describe it. You can use “manifest” … you can use “experience” … you can use “cause” as I did … or you can use any other words that carries the concept. The crux of the concept is that you set in motion … an action … and it makes little to no difference on whether you did this deliberately / intentionally … or not. If we were *clearly* aware of the outcome of each of our outpourings we exude moment to moment … individually … my guess is that we would heavily begin to revise what we think, feel, and believe.

When we say to either ourselves or to another … “I don’t like this … and that makes me SO angry” … or … “I’m just no good at understanding this or being *that* way” … or … “I’m so stupid and ugly … “ or … “I can’t make anything work out the way I want it to … “ or … “This is just so incredibly unfair … I want OFF this planet … “ … or … “I’m smarter and know more than anyone else that I know … “ … or … the list of our rants, accusations, desires, and declarations would be endless. Whether you actually voice these beliefs to someone else or not … makes no difference. You voice them to yourselves … inwardly and / or outwardly. That … is an example of setting a cause in motion. The options … are endless.

When you think, feel, and / or say anything along these lines … you are stretching out an invisible cord and plugging it directly into Spirit … Divine Spirit or otherwise … mostly otherwise ( the attenuated Divine Spirit that incorporates the negative impulses to form the Lower Psychic Worlds ) … this gives your power … your impulse … your design … to your life … and this then leads to future experiences along the same lines. In fact … this would be examples of being an effect of an effect … because you set in motion the initial statement or belief long ago … so long ago you will never remember exactly when … ( this is one of the reasons it was designed for you to not clearly remember past lives ) … and that past statement set in motion a belief or cause or manifestation … and the current expression of it is simply a continuation of it … an effect of an effect.

Everything in the Lower Psychic Worlds is a manifestation of form … set in motion by someone … somewhere … for some reason. Form … cannot become form … without this initial putting forth of its design. We can simplify it greatly by just saying … “I AM this or that … “ or BE-ing this or that … and on we go with setting in motion a cause … which will be balanced at some point … beneficially or detrimentally … the latter usually bringing us some degree of discomfort … mild … or otherwise. Nothing “just forms” on its own.

Obviously … once it is initially formed … we simply add to its “reality” by focusing on it more and more. We do this every time we think and feel … on whatever we are focusing on at that moment. Thus … we feed our personal reality according to what we focus on. It’s like focusing the suns rays with a magnifying glass … we can have our focus very widely scattered … or we can focus intently on it. Repetition obviously is a feeding mechanism.

All of this is a learning process for each individual … at each individual rate and level. There is NO end to the learning process within the Lower Psychic Worlds … we will always have the opportunity to learn from the experiences in the Lower Psychic Worlds … which comes back to … it’s not what happens to you but it is how you react to it that counts. Obviously … for the majority of our lifetimes here … we give little thought to just how our experiences were or are set up … how *we* designed them. Our attention is so strongly focused on all outer experiences that we just read … and then react again … and again … etc … all to outer situations and conditions. We have little choice in that. It’s only later … perhaps much later … that we can slow our thoughts and feelings down enough to really become aware of … “Just *what* am I setting myself up for by thinking this-or-that way?”

Even when we begin to become aware of just what possible effects our thoughts and beliefs may carry … ( LIFE has an uncanny ability to pay off and balance our experiences from us in incredibly surprising ways ) … we then begin to tell ourselves … “Well heck … I certainly didn’t like the way that all turned out yesterday … so … I’m gonna revise everything to make it all come out MY way and then I’ll be happy. I’ll just revise the way that other person thinks or believes and then s/he’ll say and do what I want and … bingo.”

Translation … controlling and powering over others.

Think that approach is going to balance it all? Maybe in your eyes … but not in the overall balance of the Whole … for you’re manipulating someone else to fulfill your design. Free will is thrown out the widow.

And so we begin to learn … and to live … tolerance, patience, forgiveness, etc. We learn to let people be who and what they are … perhaps at first by arguing with them to try and convince them otherwise … and eventually just accepting them as they are and … if we need to … by moving away from them ( without resentment or bitterness … which extends the lessons involved ) … and finding others that are more along the lines of the way we think and feel. Like attracts like to bring us momentary contentment … opposites attract to often bring us lessons … to face what we do not like around us … and to figure out *why* we dislike this-and-that … and to balance it … to just let it go and not let it bother us … to not let others or outer situations dictate what and how we believe. So many of us are living a robotic life … outer experiences … conditions, situations, or individuals … controlling and dictating our reactions … all based off how we reacted last time. Our infamous patterns and habits … so familiar … we don’t even consider them as such anymore. We just claim that “that’s the way I am / we are” … and carry on.

Another hundred lifetimes from now … when you’e still doing the same thing and it’s still bringing you the same results / effects … you may begin to think / believe / real otherwise.

LIFE … has eternity on IT’s side. LIFE can easily “outlast” you. When you begin to inwardly say … “It’s about time I begin to face, understand, and then do something about this-or-that … “ … is when we begin to design and balance our own education … and growth.

More next Monday.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

A 90-post index is found at thread post number 368 … page 37

A second index for posts 92 - 120 is on page 50 … post # 499

Both posts may move a bit due to welcomed moderator editing. They both will be in the “vicinity” of the above locations.

If sincere … I will respond to private messages

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -