View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 09:44 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Why did you conclude "The lesson is this, there are real & parallel physical multiverses existing right now"? You weren't "physical" at the time.

You also mentioned "random physical multiverse" Why random?

There are other possible explanations like, distortions due to beliefs, and translating non-physical information to your physical senses' language.

When you do an OBE, you appear on the next higher dimension than the physical dimension. Which It's like a duplicate of the physical, but it's NOT the exact same.

Therefore I was on the duplicate dimension, of an ENTIRE different physical universe altogether that's my conclusion.

Normally when I do an OBE, my physical bedroom, house, and village where I live, is the EXACT same in correlation with the current physical dimension where you and me live right now

IF.... I would have went into a higher dimension, after first doing the requiered OBE, and already being on the duplicate dimension of the physical... "Next Higher Dimension Now", "Next Higher Dimension Now", "Next Higher Dimension Now"...

And phasing my consciousness into a higher dimension. Then I would be wrong, because I wouldn't perceive the physical world correctly

But I was on the closest duplicate dimension of the physical dimension... IN TOP OF... another different physical universe altogether. That's my logic.

I do a real OBE, I'm on the duplicate dimension, but other physical beings are there living in my own bedroom and I can't see my physical body that It should be there.

Why? Because I'm on the duplicate dimension IN TOP OF another different physical universe.

I don't have any beliefs at all my friend! Because I don't accept any rules of any group, religion or author. I simply take action by myself, and make experiments/observations from my own. I'm as free as the wind with my mind

In terms of absolute logic - yes, we can all say that all forms are in essence abstract packages of information, which by the tool of the mind, are re-interpreted into the most apropiate "physical-like" form for proper understatement to your consciousness awareness

I say "random" because I'm not AWARE of how many of them are! and how they work, how to name them, I don't have any catalogue of them, I don't have any identification of them.

I know the difference between lucid dreams and how fake forms can be based in your own fears.

I know that. I understand that.

But there is a profound difference of this experience, these were real living and conscious physical people what I saw, not fake forms.

Next time you do an OBE, try to say something like this "Now I want to see a parallel physical world in my bedroom" "Now I want to see an existing parallel physical world in my bedroom", something that resonates with your mind.

Do an experiment and then please share it what you have experienced