View Single Post
Old 17-10-2010, 03:11 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEN
The main premise is that the body has an intelligence of its own, and it reaches outside of the body. It bypasses your conscious brain. You can muscle test for anything you can think of. For instance, you might love bread, broccolli, whatever, but when you muscle test whether the body "likes" it, the muscle will go weak. You have developed an allergy or sensitivity to that food or food group. You can muscle test for where a particular fear or "phobia" came from through age recgression (and of course, also get into past lives, or genetic famial cellular memories, etc). Quite often, just the knowledge coming forth is a healing in itself, but you do energetically balance chakras, organs and glands, often utilising crystals, essential oils etc. It is quite fascinating.

Hope this helps
JEN

Hi JEN! Nice to meet you

My question regarding this practice revolves around the lack of standardization. I recognize the method is taught and adhered to... I don't mean that... but how does the practitioner know he/she is exerting the exact amount of force each time in the context of testing, and the mind being a powerful thing, is it not possible said practitioner might have a bias as to what result is expected and unconsciously exert more or less force in order to achieve that result?? Also, I've been told that when you muscle test, the results are true IN THAT PRECISE MOMENT and that they might NOT be an hour later. That the body's response fluctuates based on all sorts of circumstances. Can you shed some light on these questions? And please understand that this is by NO MEANS meant to be an attack on the modality ..far from it! I truly want to understand. Thank you