View Single Post
Old 24-07-2022, 01:26 PM
This may or may not 'help' or be in the category of wisdom...but I also had a terrible father. (And maybe I've told you this story before...)
I prayed, begged, went to therapy for years to forgive him somehow...I just 'knew' it was not a good thing to hate him
or carry this anger, plus, it was effecting my relationships.
Short version: Suddenly one Saturday morning - I was given a vision that stopped my in my tracks...like a deer caught in headlights...

There was my father saying to me, (before incarnating), "I will be your father and you will be my daughter and I will treat you like you treat women -
so you will stop it once and for all." And there I was, calmly, saying, "Ok".

So, the 'bad' person in my life was actually my buddy, so close and caring about me - he took on the job
treating me so badly, like wow...just to break me out of my cycle of being mean, myself. This was the plan or agreement we both made.

Nothing is what it seems. (Said by some Buddhist monk.)

*To read about such things I always recommend the 3 books by or interviews on youtube by Rob Schwartz.
Why?
Because, nothing is what it seems.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru