View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 11:12 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
I found this late last night and have been watching videos this morning. I'm going to give this a go as I have been on a healing journey for 15 years, have tried every healing modality in the book, the list is long, have spent thousands and all to no effect. So I may as well add this to the list.

It seems a simple technique and I understand how it would work; one thing only that concerns me is the detaching from father and mother. I had / have a brilliant relationship with both my parents and I do not wish to detach from them. I understand that it can include ex partners, bosses etc and yes I have a few clearings needed, but can I substitute the word mother / father as I feel very uncomfortable about using those words. What about detach from masculine / feminine?

I'm curious about the healing modalities you've already tried. I may be able to share some that have worked well for me.

With your concern, I'd say the detachment has to do with the inherited beliefs or patterns that don't serve you. It won't really sever your relationship with them, but just the unhealthy aspects of it.

Give it a try. That uncomfortable feeling is something to consider. That could be a hint that there are some underlying issues that block the healing, which could be cleared up using the statement.