View Single Post
Old 16-11-2010, 10:25 PM
toriandjames

Thumbs up Telephone communication to no one

hi there,

im looking to explain my most recent experience that has happened in the last 24hrs has been one of the most intresting to date.

at 1:30 am in the morning the home telephone rang. which for one is very strange at such an early time in the morning. we were very confused but went to see who dialled at such an hour and rang 1471 instead of dialling out it went straight through to an automated voice of the emergency services switchboard but a few decades earlier possiably 1960. as soon as we heard the words ambulance, fire, or police we hung up and never listened to any further message. we then rang 1471 again to see who it was and there is no reference to the phone call. so far today the phone has rang 4 times the back bedroom battery was fully drained this morning despite it being on charge. again every time no reference to the phone call, although the answer machine has kicked in several times so you would think it would have recorded somthing. we have had talking through the answer phone but we dont want to pick it up now incase there is no one yet again.

i appreciate this has happened to other people before, this is a new house to us and the 3rd time we have moved this year and each house has definatly been more active than the rest.

i understand this could be a spirit trying desperatly to get in touch for whatever reason.

i look forward to your comments

James & Tori