View Single Post
Old 23-11-2023, 03:02 AM
Master
The spiritual journey falling leaves can be very lonely and difficult, especially when you try your best to make things work. In the end you have to live life your way.

I think it’s important to note, from my perspective, that you do reach a point whereby you no longer give and give to something that’s not meeting you in kind. That is a lesson in letting go of care in old ways and patterns as I’ve experienced it.

When that balance within you moves to realising you do matter in the shared union with others, you’ll see where it’s not meeting your needs.

My journey through giving and receiving taught me we are the balance of both, that in and of itself, means you’ll always seek to create that for your life.

As I shared, the path of choice can meet you in different ways to previous choices, with less hardship and more balanced movements, where as previously you may have had nothing in return, it was always one sided.

As I see it, all sides are in me somewhere if I’m having a reaction, what that means can also include movements and walking away, not just taking the full brunt of others lack.