View Single Post
Old 22-11-2023, 09:05 PM
Master
It’s always good to question anything in your world. If you don’t, you can often walk it, without awareness, you can reach for more of life if things don’t feel right, doesn’t sit right in you. Etc etc.

Relationships, especially closer ones, will challenge you as deep as you’ve opened to another. They become opportunities to deepen your own relationship to you, as well as others. Sometimes I’ve noticed, my own triggers, activated deeper places in me, that were hard to feel. I never ran from myself but certainly they were hard. I’ve had the other run from me, when I’ve triggered them, because it was too hard for them to face. I’ve had to let them go.

In my experience, I like to dig deep into myself as deep as clarity moves me. I never leave on a whim and not face what the activation in me wants me to notice. When I’m clear, I know my path.

The path through all life is choices abound, the path through you will always be there to notice, just in different experiences. I think those hard intense places, reflect how hard and intense things are within you to deal and feel, but in saying that, it’s your choice and path to meet them how you need for you.