View Single Post
Old 19-11-2021, 12:42 AM
Pathfinder

About the Goddess of femininity and beauty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
I'mP

Beautiful is the nickname I address her with or mamma, she has a first, middle and last name yes, when I refer to Goddess what I mean to say is Goddess the Mother of all creation, that Goddess, because there are many Goddess's as there are many Gods too.

Draw close to her and find out more about her, I worship the earth beneath her feet and pray to here constantly and God too of coarse, you and Goddess most definitely have many things in common, strong, beautiful and independent.

A woman should never deny her right to be man's equivalent is a thing that Goddess told me and I agree with her wholeheartedly, man will never be more than woman, all we can be are equals.

Goddess is the definition of beauty, she is beauty walking so to speak, she'd knock your socks of at a single glance, hence the nickname "beautiful " but, that's women in general, beautiful. Goddess is there for us all 24/7, for both male and female, but who knows a woman more than a woman, no one but woman of coarse so why not ask Goddess for some answers woman to woman.

Love and Praises LilyTeal1.

utopia

Hello utopiandreamchild, thank you for explaining to me about the Goddess of Femininity and Beauty. She sounds so beautiful inside and out and it makes perfect sense, who she is and what she is about. I really want to thank you for such a high compliment that you have bestowed on to me. That we have things in common. That we are strong, beautiful and independent. I will definitely keep her in mind. Have a blessed night.

Blessings to You,
LilyTeal16