View Single Post
Old 14-01-2023, 05:32 PM
Administrator
Hello

It is one of those places of finding that common grounds and balance of energy. I always say be careful what you wish for as it might not come wrapped in the way you expect.

I am so strong with it all that we would put in the paranormal realms to have that equal to me I think would tear us to shreds.

The EX was its all "Hocus Pocus" but still say me as a money machine if I choose to use it. Like it was a business not a gift.

Heart whom I met here and am married to is sensitive on many levels but is not on my level he is "growing into whom he is" in this lifetime. So we have that energy of balance. He reads me I read him but only with permissions.

I think that when you meet someone and you are both on a spiritual path you should early on set some ground rules.

I am happy with the lessons and experiences I have had in both paths I have walked. I do prefer the relationship I now have but too in part that is because the only hand laid on me is with love.

Lynn