View Single Post
Old 29-11-2022, 06:48 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
I do wonder if we have a choice as I understand coming into this life I so "did not want to come in" I have seen the events unfold pre me.

Helen Wambach, Ph.D., was originally an innovative therapist who became one of the first great researchers in past and future lives. She regressed a few thousand people to achieve a better understanding of how reincarnation works. She discovered, as did Dr, Michael Newton, a hypnotherapist, that 15-20% of people reincarnating onto Earth feel they do not want to reincarnate. There are many reasons for this but the most common is that the life the soul is about to live is considered difficult. A smaller portion of these souls did not want to reincarnate because they would have rather stayed in the spiritual realm where they were surrounded by love and safety. Living on a physical plane is not to be taken lightly. In most cases, these reluctant souls reincarnated at the insistence of their guides who pointed out that the soul had made contracts with other souls who were also reincarnating -- other souls depend upon many souls to live up to their agreements so they will have a good chance to achieve their goals in this life. These agreements are often mutually beneficial two both souls.

PastPilot