View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 09:04 AM
Master
For me the optical calcites are simply a visual joygasm, very high vibration crystals. Much of sensing & feeling crystals is visual for me. The energy they exude and the visual input.
I love rainbows and this type of crystal has plenty of those.
Some years ago I was at the annual fair of a spiritual centre and from afar I saw something 'blinking' at me, calling me. As I got closer I saw it was the most beautiful golden calcite sphere. It was the first time I ever saw that type and I fell for it right away.
It's one of the highlights of my crystal collection.
I also got a squar-ish pink optical calcite. I needed that, and felt drawn to it, because of its feminine energy, Isis, Quan Yin etc.
The golden calcite holds the Golden Ray and Golden Christ Light but I feel it is the feminine aspect of that Light.

I do not have white (transparent) optical calcite for some reason.
I've seen crystal skulls from that years ago, absolutely gorgeous!!

All calcites work on various aspects of emotions, depending on their colour, but somehow I feel that the optical ones work on higher aspects. They're higher vibrational. Doesn't make regular calcite any less valuable, just different.

The golden sphere is on my shelf of the top part of my desk and in the evening it gets lit up by a spotlight. The sphere is placed in such a way that the light shows all the pretty rainbow colours :) So every night I enjoy that 'show' :)
It gives me a warm, loving & loved, feeling, as if I'm being held so I guess you could say it spreads a loving warmth. A warm caress, something like that.
I'm very attached to it.
And since it's larger, I also feel it carries that energy in the room, supported by the many other crystals I have. A strong carrier of the energy field in my home, adding the Divine Feminine aspect of the Golden Yellow ray to the mix.