View Single Post
Old 11-09-2022, 08:56 PM
Master
What are your favourite tarot cards

have you got favourite tarot cards
I've got so many tarot cards I have but what is your favourite
I know my L energy split vehicle cards by Sandra Anne Taylor 40 40 cards and it's the best ones I've ever done and my new ones I've got my dream and channel cards a good as well my dream and channamma cards are good as well and no one's ever tried it so I don't know my spirit and energy ones are the best ones I've ever felt in Telford
Them cards make me feel like the best tarot card reader out if my family want me to do a tarot card reading night I would use them all night because of energy I get off there so strong connection but I will not charge family
But anyone else for The Night chords I'll definitely charge £10 that night for using him but I am not getting greedy on money but I'll call to So Strong a feeling the connection it's so intense
The engine may that information and I'm not a chance on you know but I will not say his name I know his name he knows my name but it's return us to even on my other cards I got connection but I will not say his name because personal because it's man is one for me
But my spirit and energy is so strong the answers the energy and Vibes of them so uncontrollable
But I've got so many chords but suffer these two cards I failed now they are my favourite chords
Tell I try my other cards but I bought
But these energy and still it energy and spray it energy and spirit oracle cards and 44 cards by Sunderland Taylor Sandra Anne Taylor is so strong I've never ever had chords like this before
If I ever get booked for readings I'll be using his cards and hopefully I'll get booked again again again because his cards will make me famous
They've even told me to take a chance on my mister man but I lost his name he knows my name I know his name and a contra trainers the chemistry between us 4 x 12 because you've got a between us but I'll just say his name and if he isn't here he was saying my name either
Sorry for such a long post I'm going on with too much and cards and the energy and Vibes of them cards is so strongt

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔