View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 04:22 PM
Administrator
NDE - 35 Years Ago Today

Hello

Today October 1st marks yet another anniversary of my NDE.

Parts are clear and parts are still and I guess will be forever foggy around it all. Top of the stairs (grey painted back door stairs, 18 of them to a sidewalk pad landing). One minute at the top next minute laying at the bottom.

Do not remember falling down them, but I remember looking from above at my motionless body and the blood and shattered teeth. I fell face first down them bouncing down them, landing on the left side of my chin. If I had not landed this way I would be dead.

I had done something bad with then a friend, in the darker arts. I know well this was a "lesson event" for me to make changes in life that I did.

Where some will talk about a tunnel and Light where you see family and peaceful scenes mine was not that. Nor was it that pit of "H" I grew up to be told about if you do wrong in life.

Mine was a room where I was there talking to someone (a higher being) about the path I was on, about what and whom I was and could be in life. All the time looking at my lifeless body. I was told that I had learned all I needed to learn in dealing with the darker things that are out there, and that if I went back to my body I would have to change or death next time would be final. This was an event planned out I so feel.

I do not remember saying anything in the sense of conversations more it was telepathy. I did not want to die too I did not want to suffer if I was not going to recover. That was not made clear to me other than knowing I would "suffer" from this event. I went back to my body.

This is where things get messy, I do not remember going to the hospital but I do remember demanding that the Dr. give me a mirror while he sewed up my chin so I could see the damage. I remember feeling most of my teeth were shattered. From there I do not remember getting home or how I got home. The hospital told me that I was "dropped at the door" and left. How I go home is a mystery.

It was fear from the friends family of being sued by me for the fall that made them drop me and leave. I had no contact from them after that event.

It took a year before I could get my locked jaw to open to get any dental work done. It took 6 months for a Dr to believe me that there was something more wrong than a broken jaw and teeth issues. I could not lay down without passing out. Finally got a scan that showed I had a fracture in C4.

Today I still have neck pain, jaw pain as it never got treated soon enough to heal properly but I am alive. I know well that there is a great power in the darkness and that too there is karma to our actions.

This marks 35 years. Lots of lessons learned and lot of growth in the positive.

Lynn