View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 09:09 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supnmjc
Often I feel like I don’t know enough or I’m not skilled enough. And I know it takes time to get there and that I will get there, but it’s hard to know which way to go from within the maze.

Hello Supnmjc,

It's the first time I get the chance to read you.

Learning to simply enjoy the path, instead of wanting to arrive to a destination is the hardest.

Simply enjoy each little moment of the path and you will have arrived to your destination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supnmjc
Does anyone else feel like they didn’t have the tools they needed as a child to understand their minds? Are you fighting your way out from under years of doubt?

I will let others answer this one.

I was very lucky in my childhood being surrounded by a loving family and nature where everything would clear up as soon as I was near one of them. So, I am not able to answer to your question from experience.

The only difficult period I can remember is between 18 and 19. My parents where psychiatrist and one of my mother patients parents, who where very rich but did not have time for their children, needed a break from their son and where looking for someone to take care of him. So, I went with him for 6 weeks at West Palm Beach in Florida. While there I made his meals and tried to bring a bit of joy in his very depressing life.

When we left for the trip, he was black and I was white. When we came back, we where both grey.

I did not know how to digest all this black energy all at once and alone at this young age. When I came back even my girlfriend of the time did not recognize me, so she left me. It took me about a year to find back the harmony I was in before leaving on that trip. But I do not regret one moment of it. It made me stronger in my ability to clear myself and it helped, in his life, the patient of my mother.

Enjoy!