View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 12:27 AM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Until this forum, I hadn’t come across this word or seen or labeled myself as this or that.
However, I believe I could be an empath as I feel people and their emotions (even thought processes, way of life) quite deeply.
I wish to ask - do you have a senses of me and who I am?
Hello JL,
Its nice for our souls to touch in this way, behind words.

Of course, you know that you are in the best seat to know who you are and if you are an empath or not. Do not listen to others, because in fact they are you. Listen within, all the answers are there.

Yet you and I are exchanging.

The American Empath Association
https://americanempathassociation.com/
Have a test online to know if you are an empath. Maybe it can help you. Never took the test yet. And they have more information on different types of empaths. Maybe it can interest you.

This said. When I have read your post, I felt you had already done a full scan of my emotional body. When writing to me your emotional body already scanned all of mine. So, you already know much about who I am on that level. Can’t hide anything from you. On the level of sensing others, yes, I can say that you respond to the definition of an empath. On the other side, that of absorbing the energies of others and how it affects you, I cannot answer that question, only you can.

It was a great relief to me when I was 19 to find out that all that I was feeling in this difficult period was not all coming from me. Quite liberating indeed.

Enjoy your gift!