View Single Post
Old 26-05-2019, 02:44 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by edithaint
Yeah, I disagree with this whole concept of "raising our vibration" to the 4th, 5th, 6th, etc dimension. Probably for different reasons than you though. You think Earth is a sewer pipe, and I like sewer pipes. In my not-so-humble opinion, Earth does not "need help" to advance or evolve through some hierarchical construct, and to believe so indicates a sort of bourgeois superiority complex in regards to our planet and every species on it. Earth has always been exactly how it should be, for better or worse. Who are we tiny animals to decide what is best for an entire planet? No, our planet decides what is best for us. I think this "ascension" thing may just be an allegory for our extinction.

I agree with you. It is not up to humans to save anything except ourselves, and that sometimes seems impossible. Earth is a beautiful planet, not a sewer pipe. I remember in the 80's when I found a few books written by women in the 50's & 60s (the seth material was one set) and one author insisted that the earth is a prison planet for all the bad souls to be held and there is a quarantine on the planet so good aliens can't come here to rescue. Another wrote that only special souls get to incarnate here and that is why the aliens are abducting people to find out how to get a soul. Another book I read described aliens coming to earth to save the good people, that book had a date and prophecy that nuclear war would destroy everything and only 144,000 people would be saved by the aliens. (don't know why it was aliens instead of god). LOL! There was a lot of focus on aliens from outerspace for some reason.

Anyway, I think the earth is fine without us, and there is no such thing as ascension. We all ascend when we die and that experience is not what we think because we are not humans, we are "souls" (for lack of a better term) having an experience in human bodies on planet earth. Leaving the earth body is a homecoming. Also, Earth is not a school or place to repay karma, unless that is the ride we chose.

That is why I don't think it is a good idea to judge anyone who choses a different path, as we don't know enough about anyone else to second guess why they are even here.