View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 09:17 AM
Deactivated Account

Details:

The following excerpt is from the book "Once upon a yogi time: Tales of the siddhis by Phillip Hurley"

I was sitting on a chair at a table when Shreya came into to prepare some food. She was a Rosicrucian and had come all the way from India to take the class. She was staying with Albertus as a guest in his house.

I crawled into bed and was lying on my back, just staring into nothingness, wondering what to do next in this very strange situation. Suddenly a face appeared a few feet past the foot of the bed. It gave me quite a start, so much so that I could not move a muscle except that my eyes opened wide in disbelief. The phantom head was very clear, and it was Shreya. As I realized who it was, I felt a very sharp needle prick on my butt. My body elevated into the air above the mattress by several inches, if not a half a foot. My body was stiff and straight the whole time, with my arms at my sides - not a muscle moved. I simply was levitated into the air. My body fell back onto the mattress and the face dissolved as quickly as it had appeared. I continued to lie there, moving my eyes around the room waiting for something else to happen, but apparently that was all there was to it. After collecting my wits, I realized that I had just been psychically attacked by Shreya, and she wanted me to know that she was the one who did the deed. Why she would do such a thing, I don’t know, but she did... and now the ball was in my court. My guru, bless his magical soul, knowing that there are people with such capabilities and that some will use them against you for no good reason, gave me a technique for just this sort of situation. I applied it quickly. I was quite astounded as my room filled with energy and lights. I had not used this particular technique before and was really enjoying the pyrotechnics that went with it. The phenomenon continued for about fifteen minutes before the room grew dark again. I stayed awake for several hours looking around the room expecting something else to happen, but apparently it was over and I fell asleep. The next morning in class, I noticed Shreya was missing. I wondered where she was. Just as I completed that thought, I overheard one of the students say that Shreya had become very ill last night and was in bed, and a doctor had been summoned. She was bedridden for three days, and then mysteriously departed for India without seeing any classmates or finishing her course of study. I silently thanked my guru for his very effective
technique.

So ,you can ask Shiv ji to "please give me the method that Gowswami Kriyananda gave to Phillip Hurley (writer of the book Once upon a yogi time: Tales of the siddhis ) which Phillip used for protection against Shreya "

Good luck !

I have three requests to you Shivani Devi ji. Please let me know what you think about them respectively.I'll be waiting for your reply.

1.I heard in some other thread that you frequently access the "cosmic internet" or the Akashic records and know things through intuition that you are not supposed to know otherwise.

Can you please tell me a little bit more about Akashic records ?

I am asking you this because of two reasons .First ,I think akashic records can make one (or me) a genius(Can they/it ?).Secondly,I think akashic records can reveal a lot of data about any thing or phenomenon which can help me in my research purposes.(Is this true also ?)

2.I have been researching on Spirituality for several years now and have read a few hundred books ,few thousand articles etc. on the same and I have an idea for writing a book on spirituality.Would you be interested in writing a advanced book or a series of advanced mini-books on spirituality with me ? You can channel insights from Shiv ji or source and I'll take care of the rest(like guiding the book ,asking the right questions,editing ,making the book cover,publishing it ,using my knowledge to get the most out of your channeling time ,making sure the book is valuable for the readers etc.)

I completely understand if you don't want to for some reasons but please let me know your final decision.

3.Would it be possible for you to ask one of my questions to Shiv ji and reply me by this week's end ? I have arranged a question with Krishna ji's guidance.The question ,if answered by Shiv ji ,will get me a guru.

I need a guru to do one of the works that Krishna ji/Vasudev ji gave me to do when they gave me their darshan and came to talk to me.

I'll be waiting for your reply.