View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 06:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainamerica
Sorry to hear about your bad experiences.You already have health issues and now this.
Must be very overwhelming.

Goswami Kriyananda taught a method to prevent such happenings and also prevent spirits from messing with you.

I don't have the method but I know how to get it. The method works really well in a lot of cases ...

Would you like the method ?
Yes please, because my health issues could also be due to bad spirits and bhootas messing with me...and I'm not in the position to go to a jyotisha pundit and get a Shani Kavacham made right now...but that's something that needs doing.

These ghosts are also very smart, because they know that doing normal and regular poltergeist activity or giving me bad dreams won't phase me...and so, they will break the laws of physics and material nature to do so, which leads me to scream "what the f***???" before collapsing in a pile of sheer disbelief on the floor.

I am also sorry that I haven't responded to your last few PM's because firstly, I'm on a mobile phone, secondly, I'm not really a PM replying/chatting person anyway and thirdly I didn't know how you would take the news that nobody can live for 400 years...not even an enlightened yogi or mystic like Baba.

Sadguru said it very well...let me see if I can find a link again that I saw last month...