View Single Post
Old 25-01-2011, 05:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladofthelight
I think it is pretty judgemental of people to assume that others are incapable of making their own decisions. Inherently I disagree with the idea of censorship, on any level.

BUT, there are "keepers" of this site, and you can choose to filter out whatever you wish. I believe in your right to choose.

Personally, I think if someone wants to gaze at the sun, take a psychedellic, or choose not to eat, they should be able to do as they wish. Who are you to say it is "bad" or "good"?

I have done all three, and realized that it did not necessarily "enhance" any experience that I have had otherwise. But, I would not have known that unless I gave it a shot.

Were I to discuss it with someone on a discussion forum, not this one... anymore, I would implore someone to look into it enough, and not to take anyone else's word for it. Yes, people are eager to "get away" or to "have an experience", but that is unique to the individual, and who are any of you to say otherwise?

I'll be curious to see how list of "can't talk abouts" grows for this forum.

It's too bad, really.

Now, if I want censorship, I will no longer need to tune into the mainstream frequency.

So when our younger members decide this is a great idea - to gaze at the sun or consume laundry detergent to fast track their spirituality, and do permanent damage to their eyes or poison themselves - believe me, SF is NOT going to take responsibility for that. Will you?

We are all ALL AGES SITE. Remember this. Not everyone who is a member posts and there is only a small section of the forum which is hidden for members only. Meaning, anyone with a computer can see it.

This is not censorship, this is a private house party and the host is telling you what he wants to see come in the door and what should stay outside. His house, his party, his rules.

You want to talk about these things - find another forum. Why is that so hard?