View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 07:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Seven of Wands (Cause) 8 of Wands reversed (effect)
Because he was so busy resisting other people's ideas, (cause), he was unable to develop his own (effect).

2 of Swords Rx (cause), 7 of Swords (effect)
Because he made an ill informed choice (cause), others around him lost out (effect)

(All of these cards are sounding like my work place and colleagues)

I was going to say, (but forgot) to pick the cards however anyone feels inclined - either randomly, by shuffling, or two card combinations that give you grief, whatever helps whoever - there are no hard and fast rules. Also put in as much or as little information as you want.

I don't know if you shuffled your cards - the 2 of Swords reversed and 7 of Swords fit my situation to a tee! How bizarre! I'm going to shuffle my next cards just out of interest to see what comes up and if there's any relevance.

2 of Swords Rx (cause), 7 of Swords (effect):

Because we failed to look into the council's dwelling regulations, we made the wrong decision (cause) and ended up having to vacate living in the shed (effect).

(I'm using the Llewellyn deck, and the 7 of Swords actually shows someone leaving their "tent" abode, which is high off the ground (We were living on the top floor of the shed). When I did a reading for myself a couple of months ago asking if we would have to move out of the shed - I got the 7 of Swords, which I thought was a definite "yes").

7 of Cups Rx (cause), 2 of Pentacles Rx (effect):

I'm seriously lacking in any work options at the moment (cause) which is making it extremely difficult to stay above water and pay all the bills (effect). Another very accurate one for me!