View Single Post
Old 03-12-2022, 07:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Can anybody please help me understand my experience with our house spirit:

I have been searching for an answer to my strange experience: I live in an 1860s haunted flat. We have a "man" or spirit of a Victorian man "living" with us. I could sense him ever since we moved in. He became very strong over the years; I could hear and feel him, and he was constantly watching, making noises during the night etc.. One morning I entered our lounge room, as I was standing there, I noticed a shadow on my left side slowly moving towards me. In seconds, this might sound very strange, but please, I have experienced this; his spirit entered my body. I could not move; I was trapped with him inside me. It was strange; I could see him through my inner eye, how he was dressed, some of his life events, and how the flat was furnished when he was alive. I saw through his eyes; I heard his thoughts!.. It was something I never knew could happen. It lasted only a second in real life, but I thought it was happening for a long time before he finally left my body. Ever since then, I have kept looking for people who might have a similar experience. I want to talk about it but do not know where to start.
Please let me know what I have experienced and where to look for more information about this subject.
Thank you so much. Eva