View Single Post
Old 25-10-2020, 09:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
I wasn't a big fan of tight spaces but when I first got posted to my unit in the army, the company I was posted to was caving down the south coast of NSW Bungonia caves. Before I could join my company I had to go through an initiation for caving to see if I was claustrophobic. I was a bit at the time. Never the less, I went into a very small opening in the ground. you had to go into it head first. It was so small you could not do a push-up inside the tunnel like cave. It was only 1m under the surface and approx 120m long which you had to crawl on your guts (leopard crawl). Once committed, that was it. either you had to crawl backwards or continue to the end where you were told you had enough room to turn around and come back. There was no light and you could not see your and infront of your face. Welcome to Rifle Company Bravo, Royal Australian Regiment. Having fun yet?!

I have been in areas that were pitch black.
One of the places was a large crystal cave that had not been disturbed. Walking and sleeping on little pointed crystals is something most people can not do.

Oooh, I forgot.
Generally in the pitch dark, I can see as if the place had lights.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜