View Single Post
Old 25-10-2020, 11:26 AM
Master
Ive got all my care homes talks ready, it all reads well - if anyone else has unusual stories to add they would be most appreciated... Now to my problem, care homes are locked down 'at the moment' - but these elderly people need a lift, they've had a hard time of it not seeing kids as much as they should... So i'm planning to do it online...

Now all these care homes have 2020 websites, so up to date they are - so my question to any tech people on here - how do I get my talks online to my country, anywhere that is... they all have a big lounge/sitting room, ive been in many last year doing talks, half on mind strength and de stressing for the staff, and the other half spiritual talk...

So how do i get it so all people can see and hear me on the big TV screen there, and just to make it more complicated to you all, i would like to be able to see them as well maybe on my computer screen - and I was thinking a mike so individuals can ask questions, and I can hear them and respond... any thoughts/ideas on it anyone...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...