View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 06:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee

What I can tell you from personal experience is that I had Covid-19. I know people who died from it.

I have symptoms which have lasted months - at times I was so breathless, I couldn't walk across the room.

I felt fluid in my lungs, I had the classical cough. I wondered at one point if I would make it.

JL

Hi Janielee,

I am very sorry and sad that you contracted the disease and at the same time relieved that you have conquered it and come out of it successfully. I am sure that the adverse experience has made you a stronger person.

Your story of healing can also inspire others and calm people here as well.

It is also said by Ali Ibn Talib, an Islamic saint, that contracting disease does not confer spiritual merit in one, but will destroy negative karma or impurities in the soul.

This is one way to look at the positive and a positive mind will aid in healing.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon