View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 11:38 AM
Suspended
Guide
Meetings With Remakable Men

Hello,
Over the past 45 years I have read,and studied,and been delighted,to read the words of a Master!
G I Gurdieff,his teachings are in the narrative form,they have a storyline, somewhat like Tuesday Lobsang Rampa's books.
But unlike TLR who was a master but never recognised except by a few who were let's say ā€¯spiritually aware,Gurdieff was a true living master,like Osho,or Jiddu Krishnamurti,or Ramakrishna, or HWL Poona,or Meyer Baba,or the Mother,or Ramana Maharishi, and let's not forget my self appointed "guru" in the 70's Yoganandaji.

G I Gurdjieff or his main disciple/acolyte a person by the name of P D Ouspensky, who is the main influence in my life,or his teachings are,were both Masters,but I like to quote Gurdjieff whenever I can,and he was as remarkable as the men he met!

One of his sayings/parables is not his,but he quoted it because he liked it I suppose!
He called it an Ancient saying!

" Only he will deserve the name of man,and can count upon anything prepared for him from Above,who has already acquired corresponding data for being able to preserve intact,both the wolf and the sheep confided to his care "

Kind Regards Billy.