View Single Post
Old 10-07-2021, 08:36 AM
asearcher

Hi Aquarisun!

I'm sorry you have had such bad things happen to you in life.

I am surprised a doctor said he thought you were under a curse. It is not exactly that common I would think that a doctor would permit himself to say, even if his personal belief would be of such. I'm just surprised, that's all. I do think some staff from the hospitals has witnessed things that are considered paranormal but then the trick is to actually go out there and talk about it, they could loose their job because of it, or it is at least a fragile area to move into. It can't be easy.

I used to have some concern myself about these spell kind of things. Do you know who or they are who has done it? If you could try to break the connection?

From what I have read about what spells are is that it is a collection of energy and if that energy has some real spirits in them or something else I am not sure, it isn't clear to me what is going on. I do think negative energies from the other side can influence and play tricks just as positive energies can influence in a good way but my personal thought about it is that I think the good energies are more careful, they don't trespass the way the negative does.

If you shed away your vulnerability spots by dealing with your own issues, pain,
if you fight it the right way, the negative influences may not be that powerful to start with, you will have a better defense. Negative energies has to have something to connect to.

I dont know if you are anything like me, but still feel I need to ask you - do you take on other people's emotions and problems? If so you are taken along on their ride when you in fact has to cut off but still show support.

For someone like me I have to distance myself sometimes and get some alone-time because I feel other peoples emotions and care for them that I forget about me or don't let my own emotions be acknoledged, not until afterwards when I am alone.

Try to find back to your own strenght and so forth being alone for just some time can help. To find you again, without the "buzz" around. Perhaps what you could do is to try to identify what are essentially your problems, where life has gone wrong, and what are other people's problems to help you find your way back to you? And then draw a line. Not to be too selfish, but you have to have self-love too. There has to be a balance.

Some bad things that happen to us in life are pre-destined if you or someone else go into a particular choice of destiny, that is my own thoughts, coming from my corner. Sometimes it can feel as if one bad thing after another keep happening, but then you can have periods in your life where things are OK or great.

I pray on daily basis, do Reiki, meditate. Helps.

I guess what I wish to say is really try not to feel cursed, know that you have power to change things for the better.

Hoping everything will turn out for the best.

Last edited by asearcher : 10-07-2021 at 11:04 AM.