View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 10:38 PM
Master
Actually curses are real. You could be under psychic attack. It doesn't have to have been sent by another person, it could just be an energy attachment. I believe that depression, anxiety and disturbing thoughts are spiritual problems.

I also believe that these types of spirits are natural, they are personified energies or they could be non-personified energies but their job is to disturb your psyche, give you nightmares and depression. Some people are prone to that. I was taught to deal with it as if these energies were characters or guides, kind of mean guides. You do have to do some housework and sort through your psyche and look at your painful memories and acknowledge them and file them away. Sometimes we just shove our unpleasant thoughts into a drawer and they never get dealt with and negativity builds up. As you sort through your memories then do some real sorting of material items and throw something away or a few somethings. If you do that both mentally and physically then you will begin to feel better. These spirits are part of you and you have to treat them with respect, just as you treat yourself with respect. Any shameful or painful memories are part of you but you don't have to dwell on them. Look them in the eye and release the shame and feel the pain and archive them. They won't haunt you after you have dealt with them. This is not like therapy, it's like a simple exercise that everybody needs to do once in a while. Everybody has their personal demons and that's normal.

But, Curses or hexes are quite real. It doesn't matter if you believe or not. People use the term evil eye. I thought that was a superstition but it turns out that it is real. Some people are able to send out bad luck or misfortune to whoever ****es them off. It is fueled by anger and it is involuntary. You could cut somebody off in traffic and that is enough to get a dose.

Suppose you were a bully when you were younger. It happens at certain age. It is possible that somebody has held a grudge. That would be a reason for someone to target you but they would have to be somewhat experienced to really pull it off. That is defensive magic if it is something that you asked for

Curses are real, though it is highly unlikely that you are a victim of that kind of curse unless you really asked for it.