View Single Post
Old 17-10-2011, 09:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1being
personally, i don't believe in schizophrenia.

"too much in the mind" ... yes, i am not a physical person, i'm mental - ALL MIND. yup, that's me.

the silence & stillness on the inside is EXACTLY what allows me to hear, see and perceive LOUD & CLEAR. it's more fine tuned now than it ever was. i document nearly everything that passes through my mind. there are some things i REFUSE to write or express because it's SO VULGAR and nasty. tired of it.

i found this really neat picture on google of a woman who was being held down a devil was biting on the right side of her head.

have you ever heard of the "divine ear"? i don't know much about it, but i was doing some study on clairaudience and came across the words "divine ear".

anyway ... it seems that i have a direct connection (open "portal"???) and the person on the other end of it IS *INSANE*.
That person is probably me lol, yea I know, the schizo is off the mind body nothing to do with me, he he.