View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 02:27 AM
Leah85

It is so nice to find people like you who are available to help and explain what is not very clear to some of us. You've helped a lot and though I enjoy learning on myself investigating and reading, there's nothing more amazing than findind out on other's experiences that something we thought of or we felt so strongly to be true is REAL afterall, and we were not going mad. It is also good to feel that seeking for a truth or something that helps us fuller understanding life and human condition is not the same as being unsuccessful or unable to normally living in a daily basis.

I am looking forward to find previous posts of your own so that I can learn a little more on your personal experience. You seem very comfortable with this theme and that almost for sure has influenced your journey in a more practical manner. It's not only about "knowing for the knowledge itself", but rather a "knowing how to live better using what we know".

People in the church I went to also practised some kind of "aura cleansing procedures" which involved some prayers, but weren't exactly a ritual. I felt extremely sleepy that day, after the procedure which I was said that was supposed to clean me out from "negative emotional charge" which by themselves could attract lower entities. Some people there seemed a little paranoic to me, but afterall it's all about how each people lives his/her own beliefs, not an issue of a belief system itself.

Blessings and thank you for your kind words and clear explanations!