Thread: Aura Color
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 08:59 PM
anotherindigo

Hey, you need to open your third eye to really see áuras 24/7 and then you'll see alot of other stuff you may don't want to see. They are not in the 3-dimensional world! So it's a little bit tricky. But I guess it is possible to meditate yourself into a certain state where it is possible to get some experiences. Read some books or search through the internet. There are some Youtube Videos too. Just keep in mind, we can all do this by nature and any wrong information could destroy your path to this ability or lead into an illusion. So never believe anything by 100%, just see things as possibilities. The mind stops someone from seeing it (don't lose it tough!) & Open the 'ajna' chakra.
And yes, that's very possible. It indicates your spiritual thoughts (Altough there are different hues with different meanings). I can read it for free too, If you want you can send me 2 pictures, one in front of a white and one in front of a black background. You can blur your face with paint or whatever program you have of course (Y)