View Single Post
Old 24-06-2013, 11:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnacle
I wanna believe in astral projection. If I have evidence that its real, then I'll keep trying to leave my body while in sleep paralysis. Conversely, if its just lucid dreaming, then I'm already there, I enter lucid dreams from sleep paralysis all the time.
It is real. I believe in telling the truth and trying to be a good person. I would not lie. Many times I have been awake. I am aware of what is going on around me. I have felt my inner self moving out of my body. Sometimes it is very fast. I keep travelling for quite a while. It feels like I am physically out of my body as it feels very real. If this was not real I would not be wasting my time practicing to ap. I love doing it. It is a fantastic experience. My favourite experience is flying high and looking down at the city, ocean or beach. If you are aware and can see well, it is like you are physically flying but you are spiritually flying. I never have any bad experiences. I am not able to prove it to anyone. I am hoping to one day. I am not good enough. I keep having problems. When I get out of my body for a short while, I zap back into my body again. I think it happens because I think it is going to happen. I do not try to think that. I also zap back into my body when I am trying to go to some place. I think it happens for the same reason. Now I realise what I am doing wrong, I seem to be able to stay out of my body longer. I did not have this problem before. I have always had a problem trying to go to places. Occasionally I would succeed. It is easy to mess things up. You can leave your body in other ways. It does not have to be sp.