View Single Post
Old 20-07-2012, 12:47 AM
Master

awakening 2x to "clear light" aura

A while ago, I had a indigo aura. Then I had an awakening and for the longest time believed my aura was crystal. But then one day things happened and I discovered my aura was called "clear" and it explained a lot of why the crystal description never fully fit but more so then anything else. Yesterday, I discovered a special technique that works and is simple. It is flexible and can be designed to do anything, so I tested what one would think to be almost impossible, and if it did work, the unrepeatable. I decided to create a special "button" that when touched, causes a powerful awakening to shift the aura a few colors rather then just one like normal. So my sister tested it out and I watched her aura change from magenta to indigo to crystal, up to clear. Both of us were shocked at this, as she had not been informed of what the button was designed to do (although she was very happy with it as clear allows her to move away from some of the traits she didn't like about herself but was too lazy to change.) So later on I considered pushing the button and did, my aura went from clear to another type and on over to a different kind called "clear light" my sister says my aura is bigger and has a different feel to it, and my personality has taken a large shift as well. Has anyone heard of this type of aura? So far, I love the new shift taking place, my personality and new approach is much gentler but I am also taking more leadership roles in work and elsewhere. There is many other things I can add if anyone is interested or think they can relate to this.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/