View Single Post
Old 17-11-2019, 09:32 PM
Suspended
Hi Agesly,

Thank you so much for posting this as, I find this really helpful or seen some light in the end of the tunnel.

Is it possible a karmic number to also be the lucky number for another?. Well, for me this has been the case, without being aware of this.

I am not a numerologist but as you may have realised a confused member/person about numerology calculations and final numbers. Well, at least , it had become obvious now

When added all numbers of the date of birth in a straight line, I had a completely different number let us say 6 from the master number that is not reduced down to a single digit.

However, if it does , it gets reduced to obviously , the exact and same number 6 as 3+3=6.

With the karmic number now that you say it is not reduced, I get the exact and same master number 33.

Therefore, twice the same master number. I do believe that even in the case of a master number 11 22 33 that as a rule is not get reduced into a single digit, 2 4 6 , these numbers 2 4 6 do play a role and therefore they should be considered when another for example does a reading.

Most numerologists use the Pythagorian system which I remember it reduces the numbers into a single digit retaining the master numbers as they are, not reducing these but, I do not remember from the little that I read retaining the karmic numbers as well, does it?.

If not, what system is this?. Can you please direct to a website?.

Thanks.