Thread: Court Spell
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2021, 11:18 AM
Seeker

Court Spell

Hello everyone,

Blessed be everyone!

I am beginners witch. I am still learning the basics, the rules, symbolism and what not.
I have been practising spells for selflove, love and others that have really helped me a lot... I also am a dowser, and tarot and lenormand. All this for a year now. But dowsing for a longer time because it just had to take time for me as I got an awakening that completley changed my life from how it used to be.
I have been reading several books on wiccan magic and Egyptian magic, and some dive into other, like the greek.

I know it is safe to do so as long you don't hurt anyone as a rule. I want to do a spell which is hoodoo based. I have gone through some Wiccan literature but can’t find a similar spell. There a several, but done with candles. This spell is pure based on herbs only.

I want to do a court spell (a dispute: administrative Law). But the spell asked to be doing the herbs into a red flannel bag, but is a silk bag good too? I do feel it is ok, because the colours matters more than the fabric? Or am I wrong?

Thank you for looking at my question.