View Single Post
Old 07-08-2019, 08:46 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Gemini46,
I am new to this forum but your post is exactly what I’ve been searching for. I have the same type of story. I was going through a horrible addiction unable to stop despite the fact that I’d lost both my parents to addiction and I was a mother myself. I didn’t know where to turn so I began going to church. I would come home and pray to surrender my will in the hopes that I could free myself from this burden. One day I was called to meditate which I had never done before. I started with 4 minutes, it was emotional. I reset the timer for 4 more minutes. I saw my life starting to flash before my eyes. My soul knew what was happening but my consciousness didn’t want to let go. I wept at the thought of leaving my children. I was able to “see” them one last time at their grandparents house, they were playing outside. I heard the voice of God as well, He said, “nothing is happening to you it is all happening for you” suddenly things made sense. I released and allowed another soul to take over. I have since recieved many conformations that I am now the soul of my great grandmother. My personality has changed. Things that were once important no longer matter. For instance I used to never leave the house without earrings, now I can’t stand them. I have thrown them all our and rely on my inner beauty to shine for me. So happy to have heard your story. Thank you for sharing.