View Single Post
Old 14-11-2021, 04:59 AM
Knower

Hi, thespiritual1

As you described, "It is not a medical problem. It is an excess of energy in my head", "it feels like i am wearing an invisible helmet over my head." Yes it is, you already figured out the root cause of your headache.

The Energy you mentioned that gathered in your head is what we called Qi in China.

I dont exactly know what kind of meditation you were doing, but I believe it involves mind concentration on the head, or you just did it while you didnt aware of it. That is the most probably reason that they gathered there.

Given that the movement of Qi within meridians of your body has its direction. They gathered together from one direction, lets say upstream, but they didnt go away following the downstream, because there are blockages in the downstream meridians.

What I suggest to clear your headache in a quick way is: you go to some acupuncture clinic, told them about your headache and what you have figured out that you have energy stick in your head. They will acupuncture on your body at corresponding points and made those stuck energy evacuated, then your headache will be gone. It may take only one time or several times according to the seriousness of the blockages.

Please just be kindly reminded that do not concentrate the mind on the head any more.

Hope the above could be of help to you.

liuyiacmt