View Single Post
Old 14-04-2012, 12:15 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyTerra
My younger sister was a diabetic--who could not over-come the pain of never receiving enough love from our Mother. She was fragile and one day she ended that pain by consuming a one pound bag of M&Ms.

My husband had terminal liver cancer and was given enough morphine to ease his pain and (as the dosage was gradually increased) eventually the drug caused respiratory failure and he died in my arms.

We should be very careful--when we state opinions.

You certainly have seen too much loss LadyTerra and i am so sorry for your loss. Such a waste of life. May i ask how old your sister was when she passed?

Not aiming this at any one person, They say that the human brain is not fully devoloped until the age of 23 and up until this time the part that considers rational consequence is not fully functioning. This worries me that kids and young adults may be particulary succeptable to others impressions of the afterlife.

When our culture has people that 100% believe that what they seen in their mind in regard to the afterlife is 'certain undeniable truth' and offer it up as advice, it becomes the basis for some young peoples actions.

These types of forums are a smorgasboard for curious minds looking for answers to questions that they would not ask in their outside reality. Our responsibility is enormous to give correct certain undeniable truthfull ideas and concepts to these young minds. There are impressionable children as young as 14 that i have seen on this forum...14!........ thats 10 years premature of having the mental capacity to make rational decisions based on what you and you and you and myself have said here.

Who here is undeniably qualified to share the correct and certain truth about death the afterlife?
im not talking about your interpretation based on your experience or what you read in a book im talking about factual truth with enough certainty to put the lives of young children in your hands? hands up? I for one am not.

Is there is a duty of care for our youth and those that are youthfully minded by the community that should surpasses peoples rights to share their individual belief systems as truth?