22-05-2012, 02:39 AM
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southwest, USA
This is who I go to. Table of Contents of her book
Back to Summary Home
- How Clinical Kinesiology energetic testing works.
- The role of acupuncture philosophy in diagnosis.
- Why organs are the most important parts of your body.
- Heart imbalances and referred pain patterns.
- Body survival: the role of adaptations.
- Interpreting organ imbalances from common symptoms.
- How to rebalance your body.
Previous page: Chapter 1 Benefits
Next page: Chapter 1 Suggested Reading
- Structural, biochemical, electromagnetic rebalancing
- Treatment and restoration of energy flow to the body.
"Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by riding daily in a balloon of divine perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones...Meditate unceasingly,
that you quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence" ~~Lahiri Mahasaya, the guru of Yogananda's guru.
*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod.