View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 03:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
This is what I am trying to do but I feel that I am deflected from my "mission", I want to heal a paralyzed girl.Last night, while in deep meditation ( I felt an immense presure on my forehead ) I focused myself on her healing, then I saw when she rose up from her bed and she was really surprised that she could move, in all this time I felt as if I am in a boat that was in the ocean and there were powerful waves, in other words, I felt very unstable, I could not hold myself to keep healing her, it's very hard to put it in words, I felt that I am not left to accomplish my mission.

I don't know this girl in real life, I saw the news about her accident last year and I told me that if I will be able to reach a higher inner state, I would heal that girl, and I reached the higher things of spiritual nature.

I am really sad that I can't do it but I am not going to give up!!

You don't need to be sad, it's not your responsibility to heal a paralyzed person. Your intent is loving and that's what matters most, the action can be impossible and that's life. If we walk around feeling sorry for everyone who is sick we couldn't function properly, you do what you can and that's enough.
It would be lovely to take the pains and illnesses from every sentient being but the reality is that we can't, accept this and do your best and a bit extra.