Thread: Meeting a fairy
View Single Post
Old 13-08-2020, 04:47 AM
Experiencer

It was a fall indeed, I was not only knocked down in that experience, I was kicked out of that place, at least temporarily.

When I exited through the window in the more recent experience I continued falling, though it felt like flying. It took some time to reach the ground. I was hopelessly trying to connect with my Higher Self again with no success. He didn't agree with me.

It was an awful plan, I recognize it, out of so many things I could have done, my idea was to kill a satyr. I don't even want to talk about them anymore, wish they didn't exist. In certain games there are NPCs that can't be killed, it would ruin the missions and the purpose of the game, so the player must interact with them carefully, not to make them attack you because if you have to fight you won't win. Gotta be clever and outsmart them instead of wrestle them.

And it was also a mistake not to obey the fairy, the first one I met. Didn't think I was doing anything wrong, hanging out with others, but I should have realized the danger. I've been seeing couples there all the time, then I go and walk around with 3 females, it's like I was asking for trouble in their view.

She's my guide, the best one I found. I hesitate to follow her sometimes and I don't know why. Been acting like a child wanting to explore and do things on my own, but it's unwise, it is much better to use their help.

Inside the temple, it was awesome, I really enjoyed finding those beings there and sitting next to them, just wish I could have taken the seat she prepared for me.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.