Thread: "Psychic" Kids
View Single Post
Old 29-10-2018, 06:55 PM
Administrator
Do you think that psychic abilities are hereditary? Or can abilites be “contagious” from being around a very “open” parent? I always wondered that. I know that Earth sometimes goes through some shifts that might make us a little more sensitive at times. VanGoGurl

Hello

I feel that we travel in Soul Families so that we come in and out of lives with certain life paths ingrained in us. I know from running the family line that it was very strong on my Dad's side of the family but the times were not open to discuss such things so it was suppressed in my home. I understand that it was easier to lock one away in the mental hospital for taking to what would be perceived as yourself. While things are still closed off, it is getting better.

I know that on my Mother's side things were a bit more in the darker arts, as I found things in the attic after her passing. Now was it from maybe my Uncle I am not sure, what I do know is he had some nasty dark family secrets on his wants and needs in life.

I know that my kids came into this life with an understanding of the abilities as they are so at ease with it all. Visions at the age of 4 that would traumatize any child, my Son was so at ease with seeing and feeling. Its like they were planned to come in that way. Now while none of them have shown an interest in taking on much of the work I do, that does not mean that door will not open to them later in life.

I am an open parent but I do not feel that changed any path with my kids, as I let them open the doors to what they wanted to understand. The TV was always on in the home when they were growing up, so that TV never came to be a habit. Often I would have A&E on with the Psychic Kids show on. This way they learned to understand they were different but not ODD.

The school was the hardest part to navigate at times, have to have an open minded Administrator at the head of the school and school board here, or your kids will get designated in the wrong directions. Here it takes a strong parent to advocate. Its not easy.

I do feel you can "learn" things like Reading Tarot but to have the full open intuition abilities that is given before birth, that comes from the Universe. Your born into being a Psychic, Medium or Healer at times and no matter what you do you can not change that path. Your along for the ride, and the more you can embrace that the easier life's path is.

Lynn