View Single Post
Old 16-09-2014, 08:07 PM
Master
I have a feeder as I am inclined to feed the birds and offer them some aid, especially in the winter.

When I go outside with the crew, doggie and cats, and interact vocally with them... exclaiming when the cats show off racing up a tree and jumping back down, and such... very often here come some birds too to watch and twitter and chat. They're not ignorant of who fills the feeder with suet or Seed. Or leftover scraps of bread.
The other morning, here comes the BluJay, landing and tapping at the window on the air conditioner, peering in. Reminding me that the bird bath eeds to be refilled, or whatever.

One morning a few Springs ago, I went out to fill a feeder. Here are these very young sparrow types, maybe five or more of them and very tiny, just out of the nest, who just stood there a couple of feet away from me on the tree branches, balling me out noisily for taking so long!
Obviously too young too be wary of me, and giving me heck!

Who, I observed, had a nice feast of millet and sunflower, as I departed.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein