View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 03:18 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by leadville
My take on the matter is that if one is to communicate with discarnates then it's better to choose the ones you'd like to speak to and not have them choose - or use - you. Communication can only be started by discarnates but you have the right to discontinue any you are not comfortable with.

If you're being contacted by spirits you feel are bad, or demons as you put it, then you have the power to break off all such contact and you should not hesitate from doing so. It would benefit you to be supported by an experienced spiritual medium - not a psychic. Such a person could teach you how to 'close down' so you're not open to just any wannabe communicator - you need to know how to be in charge of your sensitivity and how to discourage mischief-makers attracted to your 'light', your psychic awareness. Here in the USA it's hard to find anyone to help in that way but it's worth checking online. If not then there are books written to help guide mediums hoping to improve their gifts.

When I first started trying to contact spirits I was very naive, I had all sorts of bad experiences. Now I always say before doing a reading, etc... That I only have loving spirits around me and bad spirits are to stay away. I see myself surrounded by a bright white light. I've never had bad spirits come to me since doing this.

I have thought about buying a ghost box, they seem interesting but I have my doubts about them. If I buy one to see what they are like, I will apply the same ritual to it as I do with my readings. If I had tons of money, I'd buy all the Ghost Adventures equipment and have a play around with them!