View Single Post
Old 15-11-2018, 04:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammoniaeyes
I agree with this, but i am seemingly incapable of sustaining the push. I cling to addictions in various forms, depression, and self doubt were at times it is easier to live amongst the entities. Seems like subjugation, the intent. To spurn on, to avoid and to isolate. Personally I am weak and so susceptible to all of it.... it is good to see useful advice, as in the waking world finding people to talk about these things are difficult.
I would like to share something with yourself and Kuurt....some of my own sessions, and I have posted quite a few on here:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=101762

The spirits all seem friendly enough and I learned quite a few things about myself in the process, especially how the concept of time is not linear and I could actually go back in time on the Astral plane and teach my younger self...that whole lesson was invaluable.

When it came to making it "all about me", they were never backwards in coming forward, but when the subject changed to it being about them, they would all clam up.

I didn't need any programs like Audacity, because after replaying each second of the recordings over and over, second by second, I learned how to distinguish each individual phoneme and I also understood how the spirits used the raw RF frequencies to imprint messages on to recording devices.

It was a great learning curve for me, in that I learned how to open doorways to other realities...until I realised that if I could open communication pathways with entities dwelling within the lower Astral Realms, I could also do that with entities in the Higher Astral Realms, so I decided to pursue that instead.

Once the spirits realised I had moved on and didn't want to entertain them anymore, it was at that point they decided to make a concerted effort to get my attention...like a spoilt brat of a child with ADHD...which I often compare them all to..and that is when I decided to take more drastic actions (mentioned above).

There comes a point...out of desperation really...do you wish to go on living how you are and suffering, or making that push...no matter how hard it is, to rid yourself of this once and for all? because no matter how susceptible you are (and believe me, I am exactly the same) the ability to have a decent night's sleep or go through the day without hearing voices dictating your every move becomes totally worth it, because the freedom of being is a huge, joyous relief.

Sometimes I consider using the Box again, but doing so on MY terms, but I always decide that it's probably best just to let sleeping demons lie....As long as they aren't lying to ME. LOL