View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 10:10 PM
Knower

Quote:
I used to hear this stuff all the time, meditation is the way to become immune to their influence. They can't drive you crazy if you're not reacting to them.

I don't agree with that. If you had someone standing next to you trying to get your attention all day long it will get to you no matter who you are. It's extremely stressful.

Quote:
Do the voices know everything about you, like all your weaknesses and vulnerabilities? If so, use it as a catalyst to wake up spiritually, every vulnerability they target is a vulnerability that's already there so you can look at it like the entity is bringing to your attention something to be healed.

I do kind of see it that way too. If they say something to embarrass me or make me feel ashamed, I let go of that feeling immediately. I don't let them make me feel that way. Anytime I'm feeling a negative feeling like fear or guilt about something, I try to let it go as quickly as possible because I think they feed off of low vibrational emotions.

Quote:
Do you write down what the voices are saying? Have you tried asking them questions about things you don't know and then verifying the answer? Writing down what the voices are talking about makes this one easier, watch for the voices talking about things which you don't know about. Ask them a question about a subject which you have some hazy knowledge about and observe the answer. Or another one is listen for the voices using words that you have only read but never actually heard being spoken before. Listen to how the voices pronounce that word. Do the voices comment on what you're thinking? Do you speak inside your own head? If so, do the voices interact with your own internal voice? Do the voices ever tell you about events before they happen? Do they bring up things you had long forgotten? Do they use tricks like good cop bad cop type stuff (as in the voices will be evil until you put your guard up, then they act like your friend just long enough for you to let your guard down again)?

I don't know, once they turned mean and tormenting, I started ignoring everything they say. Also they lie and I realized that I couldn't believe anything they say anyway. I've been ignoring them for well over a year now. You would think they'd leave because of it but they don't. I'm currently taking medication which does somehow help me tune them out. Now i just hear them once in a while. Their voices are faint and muffled sounding and I usually can't tell what they're saying. Although every once in a while I can hear them say something clearly. I just ignore them, I don't ever talk to them. As mean as they are they don't deserve my attention. I have gone through periods where I could hear them loud and clear and at times even telepathically. But most of the time it seems to be auditory. I think it depends on how turned up my clairaudience is. Every time I try to get off my medication, once it's fully out of my system, they won't leave me alone. It drives me nuts. It's like having a little kid grabbing at your arm and saying "hey hey hey" over and over all day long. It also seems like I can sense them more. It drives me nuts until I eventually have to get back on the medication.