View Single Post
Old 20-07-2020, 04:17 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequena Estrela
Hi asearcher, I just PM'd you with more details, I don't want to write too many details on here as some are very personal.
Hi I just wrote you back :)

If I may please butt in on the conversation you and Brian100 is up to it is my personal conviction that
What one man think is beautiful, is his type, is not another.

You are meant to look like you look.

If I may just drag up the past life thing...I have recognized few of my soulmates in this life and 2 of them have for sure recognized me - and been the one actively telling me so before I told them (and don't worry, it was no sleazy - I have a feeling we have met before - type of thing...).

What they thought and think is "beautiful" are not perhaps things that I have either noticed or am particular proud of.

I have done enough past life discoveries to see a pattern in the physical type of people that my past life self has fallen in love with. it is recurring. We follow each other.

when I was going out to discos and such i would do the make up and the dress etc etc and I thought no body is interested in me, nobody is coming up to me...then it happen that few times that guys did come up to me, drunk, just when so and so hours had gone by...they would tell me separately (different times that is) that they had seen me there and there (like even in mid day at a pizza place for example) or I had been there and there at that time (different rooms in the disco-building), and they had notice I liked that particular drink and so on...so they had watched me in a distance for almost the entire evening. So one time I would ask "You know it is a pity you did not show up sooner...why did you not come to talk to me earlier?" and the drunk guys would go "because you are so pretty" and I laugh and said something like yeah, right. they would also say something really true (especially when I was younger, had such hell with this), they would say "you are very shy...and I did not know how to find out how to talk to you". I don't know how they could see i was shy or not before talking to me but anyway. I would have better luck when I would go to these places without as much make up only mascara at most and some dress that was hardly even pretty or something. Then they would dare to approach me sooner. I was so surprised!

because of my shyness i was at least so happy i was not born a boy. I would like get stomach ache just watching a boy, a man having to take the first step to some girl , woman and thinking to myself you can do it, you can do it. God, what's up with all the rules and games? who makes them, anyhow? do we have to follow them? can't we just be ourselves? the most interesting person I find is someone who is just that - themselves.

i have heard one guy say to my friend (after having seen me) that he got super nervous around me because i too his breath away, he thought I was so beautiful. But another I went out on a date with later gave report to my friend and said well, he liked my personality and would like to see me again, but he did not care much for my looks. And i went, wait a minute! My looks! what about his looks! anyways, that is what I came up with for a conclusion. Be yourself, honey :)