View Single Post
Old 19-07-2020, 05:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I hope nobody minds this but i have to return to my question about stress and pregnancy. I experience a miscarriage after a break up and it was stressful for me, but it was before the 3 month, closing in on that, so i did not then see a connection between stress and miscarriage.

then if I am going to jump forward here - i was visiting a relative while being pregnant in a hospital and I found this stressful and after i got premature labors and had to be in hospital myself and thankfully it slowed down.

another time it was incredibly stressful at work and again I was having premature labors so I had to go through the same thing. It could have been coincidental but I still see a connection.

Same thing with a woman who stresses because she really wants to become pregnant and it is not working. No good, that stress...

I feel your pain.

But you really do know the answer to your question. Stress can cause such problems. After writing that, I hope you come to turns with this and realize we are all made a little different. What affects one may not necessarily affect another.

I am short on words. I wish I could say more.

Realize you are not alone. This thread has been very beneficial and I hope it does bring about some closures. You deserve at least that.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜