View Single Post
Old 17-03-2022, 08:31 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
Lately I was driving in the countryside, when suddenly, I started to have my ears ringing.

Up until maybe 30 years ago or so, it was common knowledge that high voltage power lines are detrimental to health. Those of us in electrical occupations know to keep a good safe distance, including all other forms of high voltage and/or revolving currents (i.e. 700vAC motors). (When I homesteaded for several years, we had no city electricity nor telephone; wind and solar was our only source for electricity, and I only permitted DC voltages in our home.) Now, however, all governments claim that no electrical field could possibly be a health hazard.

Everyone is different of size, shape, and density, so everyone has different sensitivities. For me, microwave is one EMF field that hurts the most. At one time I noticed that my eyes throbbed on and off when driving near an airport. One day I had the AM radio on as I drove past an airport, and each time my eyes throbbed, the AM reception was static; I then realized that the cause was certainly the airport's radar.

In the 1970s it was easy to feel speed traps from a mile away on highways: the highway patrols' radars' microwave could be felt because there was little other microwave pollution in the country. We could also feel the ULF frequencies of automatic door openers at shopping malls from a distance of about a hundred yards.

Today, the atmosphere is literally booming with many billions of microwave signals, so many that it's a constant noise and physical agony for a lot of people and animals. Cell phones and other wireless devices are simply not permitted anywhere near my wife and I. A couple months ago my wife and I began hearing what sounded like a 60 cycle hum that had a UHF frequency modulated on top (the sound appeared to be coming from the ground). My right ear went totally deaf while the left ear was almost deaf. I've regained some hearing, but only specific frequencies, and at a lowered volume, plus a lot of ringing, especially in the right ear. My wife suffers from similar. My current grumpy suspicion is that it may have been related to the new 5G.

But yes, if a power line is in the path of a telephone company's microwave tower or such, and the power lines' frequencies begin resonating with the microwave frequencies, then yes, many people will experience ringing ears. Resonance frequencies is a simple physics that occurs in fluids, metals, wood, sound, electricity, and everything else, including humans. The 'energy weapons' that some people are speaking about, are very natural reactions when a person accidentally wanders into a harmonic field of many microwave signals (I have had customers with similar problems; the solution was easy: move to a different location).

Unfortunately, once humans begin doing something, they simply cannot stop. At this point it appears that the radiation levels will continue to increase regardless of how many people die and/or are crippled for life.