View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 03:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leah85
I've concluded the three Reiki degrees one year ago, but I have been a long time without appropriately using it (with appropriately I mean the right 14 positions, during the recommended time). There were days I didn't use it at all. Now, when I practice it, I don't feel the energy flowing through my hands and I wonder if somehow I lost the ability to channel the energy. I asked my Master is this was the case and she told me not because actually, even if you do not evocate the symbols and apply the energy intentionally, you allow the energy to flow everytime you touch anyone or anything. Should I go through a sintonization process again? Or shall I feel it again as long as I keep practicing?

Thank you everyone

Leah

Once you are attuned you are always attuned. It never goes away. It does, however, get blocks to the flow of it. Think of it like a piping system. When the pipes get clogged the water moves more slowly as it moves through the pipes. When you remove the clogs will it flow the proper way.

To get it flowing again, I would recommend doing the 21 day self healing practice that they teach when you are first attuned. (Some places do not teach this step)

Work on self healing for that time and you will notice your healing start to get stronger each time until you are right back to where you were.

Last edited by innerlight : 05-10-2010 at 01:24 PM.